Civil Rights Lawyers in Eau Claire
When your civil rights have been violated, whether it be racial discrimination, sexual assault, or police misconduct, the physical and emotional trauma that occurs after-the-fact can be devastating. It can be hard to decide what to do next, especially when you don’t know where to turn for help.
The successful team of civil right attorneys at GCW Lawyers in Eau Claire are here for you. We understand that it’s your life on the line and we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve.Together we will right the wrong. Contact GCW Lawyers today for a free consultation.
We bring the fight. And we are ready for battle.
Civil Rights Case Results
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $500,000 to a minor girl in a Title IX sexual harassment case in which her teacher had non-consensual sexual relations with her
- $450,000 to a private citizen in a First Amendment / whistle blower case against a county government
- $235,000 to a man subjected to racial discrimination
- See more case results