Civil Rights Lawyers in Eau Claire
Our civil rights attorneys have a long and successful history helping people who have been wronged by the government. We have worked with cases where police officers used excessive force during an arrest, arrested someone without probable cause, or retaliated against someone exercising their right to speak freely on issues of public concern. We have also defended people who were mistreated by other government officials.
If you have been wronged by government misconduct, you may be eligible to recover damages for injury or emotional harm. To learn how the civil rights lawyers at Gingras, Cates, and Wachs can help you, contact us today.
Civil Rights Case Results
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $500,000 to a minor girl in a Title IX sexual harassment case in which her teacher had non-consensual sexual relations with her
- $450,000 to a private citizen in a First Amendment / whistle blower case against a county government
- $235,000 to a man subjected to racial discrimination
- See more case results