Eau Claire Personal Injury Lawyers
You live your life as safely as you can. You take care of your children and protect them at every turn. You try to take cautionary measures in everything you do. You even check and double-check warning labels on everything you buy to ensure safety. However, accidents can still happen no matter how much you try to avoid them.
Not only can pain and frustration be hard to bear, but denied injury claims, contract disputes, and legal squabbling could cause more damage than the initial mishap. The experienced personal injury lawyers at GCW in Eau Claire are dedicated to helping your case. While you focus on recovering, we will bring the fight and the passion to ensure that you and your family are taken care of after an accident.
If you believe you have a case, contact the trusted GCW personal injury attorneys in Eau Claire for a free consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal Injury Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $2.5 million to a man was injured by a defective shotgun
- $1.975 million settlement in multiple product liability cases involving defective metal-on-metal hip implants
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $575,000 to a Madison man in a product liability case involving the failure of a hip implant
- $540,000 settlement in a fireplace burn case
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $165,000 settlement in a water slide accident
- $150,000 to an elderly pedestrian who was run over in parking lot
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- See more case results