Protect Your Biking Rights on the Road
A bicycle is the perfect way for students to get around the UWEC campus and the city. Biking is also a great way to explore many of Eau Claire’s nature trails and parks, and great exercise. Unfortunately, the lack of commuter trails and dedicated bike lanes through the city mean that cyclists often take city streets. This increases the risk of an accident, which can result in a damaged bike, personal injury, or even death.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a bike accident, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and interference with family relationships
- Emotional distress
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Wrongful death
The biking accident attorneys at GCW bring the most fight and passion to every personal injury case we work on. Contact us today for a free consultation. We are ready for battle.
Bike Accident Case Results
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- See more case results