Eau Claire Defective Product

Defective Product Attorneys in Eau Claire

Defective products can cause serious problems for customers, especially if they’re hurt or injured while using them. Ladders can collapse; stoves can explode; seat belts can fail; electrical tools and appliances can catch on fire, and many other products can fail with dangerous results. The GCW team of attorneys has worked on defective product cases for more than 35 years in Eau Claire and across the state of Wisconsin. As a customer you have rights and we can help you get the justice you deserve when the products you use become destructive.  

There are two instances in which companies that sell or manufacture products can be held responsible for injuries. The first, manufacturers are required to design and build products that are not “unreasonably dangerous”. If a product is not designed or built to be safe and ends up injuring customers, that product is deemed defective and you are entitled to recover compensation for damages or injuries. The second, manufacturers are required to provide adequate instructions for the proper use of the product and clear warnings about any dangers associated with the product. If adequate instructions and warnings are not provided by the manufacturer and someone gets injured from that product, customers are entitled to compensation for their injuries.

GCW has worked on various defective product cases. GCW representation ensures clients receive past and future medical bill coverage for treatment of your injuries, compensation for out of pocket expenses related to the injury including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, over-the-counter medications like Advil® or Tylenol®, braces, hot or cold packs, etc., recovery of your lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care), and payment for past and future pain and suffering, disability, and/or disfigurement.

Defective Product Case Results

  • Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
  • See more case results

 Do you have a defective product case? Get in touch with a GCW attorney.

Contact Us