Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Eau Claire
Every year in Wisconsin, thousands of people are injured in motorcycle accidents. Riders are hit by drivers who don't see them. Motorcycles are knocked over and sent sliding after being struck by other vehicles. Whether you have suffered a whiplash injury, muscle strains and sprains, broken bones, cuts, or something more serious as a result of an accident, you are entitled to compensation.
Under Wisconsin law, when you've been injured in an accident, you may be entitled to be paid for:
- Past and future medical bills for treatment of your injuries
- Out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, over-the-counter medications like Advil® or Tylenol®, braces, hot or cold packs, etc.
- Your mileage to and from your health care appointments
- Your lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care)
- Your past and future pain and suffering, disability, and/or disfigurement