Civil Rights Lawyers in Madison
If you have been mistreated by the police or other government officials, our firm may be able to help.
Police officers cannot use excessive force in completing an arrest, nor can you be arrested without probable cause.
Furthermore, the government cannot retaliate against you for exercising your right to speak freely on issues of public concern.
We have repeatedly helped those wronged by the government recover damages for the injuries and emotional harm caused by governmental misconduct.
Civil Rights Case Results
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $500,000 to a minor girl in a Title IX sexual harassment case in which her teacher had non-consensual sexual relations with her
- $475,000 to a women victimized by sexual harassment by a Dane County Sheriff
- $450,000 to a private citizen in a First Amendment / whistle blower case against a county government
- $235,000 to a man subjected to racial discrimination
- See more case results