Civil Rights Lawyers in Madison
GCW is dedicated to helping those who have been a victim of a civil rights violation. From sexual assault or police misconduct, to racial discrimination, it’s your life on the line and these types of incidents have lasting effects both physically and emotionally. We help to bring these civil rights issues to the forefront with the goal to cultivate change.
We out-think, out-strategize, and never quit. Our passionate team of civil rights lawyers is ready to bring the fight against injustice while you focus on recovering. If you aren’t sure if you need a civil rights lawyer for your case, contact our Madison civil rights attorneys for a free consultation.
Civil Rights Case Results
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $500,000 to a minor girl in a Title IX sexual harassment case in which her teacher had non-consensual sexual relations with her
- $475,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment by a Dane County Sheriff
- $450,000 to a private citizen in a First Amendment / whistle blower case against a county government
- $235,000 to a man subjected to racial discrimination
- See more case results