Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Madison
When we are injured or sick, we trust that healthcare providers have our best interest at heart. While in most cases this is true, sometimes mistakes are made and that trust is broken. Misdiagnoses, delays in treatment or medications that were prescribed incorrectly can be life altering for those involved.
If you have been involved in a case where you have harmfully been affected has result of a doctor or nurse’ negligence or misconduct, you likely have a medical malpractice claim. From birth injuries and defects to heart attacks or elderly abuse, physicians, surgeons, nurses, medical technicians, chiropractors and all other healthcare professionals need to be held accountable for their actions.
GCW’s medical malpractice lawyers are experienced all forms of these types of cases. Our team brings the fight, dedication and passions to ensure that you and your loved ones get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free medical malpractice case consultation.
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical Malpractice Case Results
- $2.9 million awarded by a jury to the parents of a newborn infant who was injured during birth
- $2.1 million jury verdict in a medical malpractice case involving compartment syndrome
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $650,000 to a woman whose bowel was perforated during a colonoscopy
- $600,000 to a minor boy who lost partial use of his hand as a result of the failure to diagnose compartment syndrome after surgery for a broken arm
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- $2.78 million dollar settlement as co-counsel for a child permanently disabled at birth due to medical malpractice
- $6.2 million settlement as co-counsel for a woman permanently paralyzed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results