Personal Injury Lawyers in Madison
If you or a loved one have been injured, or if your family has lost a loved one as a result of the negligent or intentional misconduct of someone else, our personal injury lawyers in Madison will let you focus on your recovery, while we handle the rest. We will deal with the insurance companies so you do not have to. Call us today at 888-357-7661 so we can start helping you now.
We will help you recover your lost wages and your medical bills plus get you the fair compensation you deserve for the pain, suffering and annoyance that the accident has caused.
No one ever thinks that a bad thing will happen to them. If something has happened to you, a friend or family member, call our personal injury lawyers now, so we can help – 888-357-7661.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Wrongful Death
Personal Injury FAQ
When Should I call a personal injury lawyer?
When do I pay a personal injury lawyer?
What should I bring with me to my meeting with personal injury lawyer?
Personal Injury Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $2.5 million to a man was injured by a defective shotgun
- $1.975 million settlement in multiple product liability cases involving defective metal-on-metal hip implants
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $575,000 to a Madison man in a product liability case involving the failure of a hip implant
- $540,000 settlement in a fireplace burn case
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $165,000 settlement in a water slide accident
- $150,000 to an elderly pedestrian who was run over in parking lot
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- See more case results