Have You Been Injured in a Car Accident?
Tragically, Wisconsin drivers are involved in more than 110,000 car crashes every year, resulting in an average of 40,000 severe injuries and 600 deaths annually as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Recent studies have also shown that distracted driving such as texting, talking on the phone, etc., can be just as dangerous as drunk driving.
After a car accident, your main focus should be on recovering from your injuries. GCW has handled cases involving low impact accidents to severe, life changing collisions. Our compassionate team of experienced car accident attorneys is dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve. We take care of all the insurance issues and make sure that your medical bills are handled appropriately so that you can focus on healing.
GCW Car Accident Attorneys Will Take Care of You
Our experienced car accident attorneys in Madison provide excellent injury representation against any type of car crash, including:
- Drunk driver accidents
- Distracted (texting or other reckless behavior) driving crashes
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck crashes caused by driver negligence or faulty truck maintenance
If you or someone you love has been involved in a car collision, contact GCW Lawyers. Together we right the wrong and we are ready for battle.
If you or someone you love has been involved in a collision and are in search of a car accident attorney, call our Madison office today at 608-833-2632 or toll-free at 888-357-7661 for a free consultation and review of your case.
Together we right the wrong and we are ready for battle.
Car Accident Case Results
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1.1 million dollar settlement for a client badly injured by a drunk driver
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for a couple injured in a trucking accident
- See more case results