Have You or a Loved One Been Hurt or Injured in a Construction Accident?
Due to the nature of construction work, construction workers are exposed to higher risk of accidents than most other professions. These construction accidents are often caused by exposure to heavy machinery and building parts, working on scaffolding at significant heights, potentially hazardous building materials and chemicals, and, for highway construction workers, even cars passing by the work site.
If you are a construction worker who has been seriously injured in an accident on-site because of equipment malfunction, product failure, or another person's negligence, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries and lost wages. You may be eligible to receive compensation for:
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and interference with family relationships
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Wrongful death
- Emotional distress
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Other general damages
Construction accident injuries that occur can be life altering and in some cases even fatal. Inadequate safety procedures and negligent behavior on construction sites often lead to disastrous consequences. Defective equipment can also end in tragedy.
If you or a loved one suffered an injury due to a job site accident, contact the construction accident lawyers at Gingras, Cates and Wachs' Madison office at 608-833-2632.
Construction Accident Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- See more case results