Wrongful Death Attorneys in Madison
Death is a sad and difficult time for anyone, but when a loved one dies unexpectedly it can be even more troubling and emotional for a family. The surviving family is left without one of their own, but they may also be left without the financial help of that person or benefits that were in their name. With many complexities to work through, wrongful death cases can be overwhelming, but GCW Lawyers will ensure a smooth and transparent process to get you the compensation you deserve.
Our attorneys will take the time to get to know who the victim was, rather than just getting you a financial settlement. We want to hear about what your loved one meant to your family, and what their accomplishments were. By understanding their life, our passionate attorneys can get you the rightful outcome. Call our Madison office today for a free consultation.
Wrongful Death Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results