Madison Accidental Death Attorneys
The loss of a loved one leaves permanent scars on friends and family members. When the loss of this person is caused by another person's negligence, inattention or carelessness, it is emotionally debilitating to a family. In cases like these, surviving family members may be able to bring wrongful death suits against the negligent person.
Let GCW handle the insurance companies and other aspects of the accident or error that contributed to the death of your loved one. Your focus will be on your family and the grieving process. Our goal is to get justice for your family and to make sure they do not unnecessarily suffer financially. We will help you recover your lost wages and your medical bills plus get you the fair compensation you deserve for the pain, suffering and grief that the accident has caused.
When working with GCW attorneys, we will take the time to get to know who the person who passed away was, what that person meant both emotionally and financially to the family, what the person’s job was, what future professional prospects the person may have had, and what the person’s hobbies and other community activities were.
We will do our best to try to get a full a picture of the person’s life so that we can guide you through the legal process and the compensation you deserve for your loss. The process is very difficult for your family, but we understand and will try to make it part of the healing process and not an additional burden.
No one ever thinks that a bad thing will happen to them. If something has happened to you, a friend or family member, call our personal injury lawyers now.
What You Should Do If You've Lost a Family Member Caused By Another Person's Negligence
Wrongful death laws are complex. Your first call should be to the wrongful death attorneys at Gingras, Cates & Wachs, because you can be confident that your family will be competently represented with integrity by the law firm Wisconsinites know and trust. Call our Madison office today at 608-833-2632 or toll-free at 888-357-7661.
Wrongful Death Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results