Civil Rights Attorneys in Milwaukee
Our government is meant to protect civil rights and our freedoms, however, there are times that we are failed by the system and betrayed by police officers or other government officials. When this happens, it can be hard to decide what to do next. Violations of your rights such as arrest without probable cause, police misconduct, sexual assault, or threats based on race or gender, are all inexcusable, and those responsible, need to be held accountable.
We know it’s your life on the line, and at GCW we have the most determined team of civil rights attorneys, dedicated and driven to protect your civil rights. Whether it’s a discriminatory case or police brutality on a national scale, we help bring civil rights issues forward. With more power, more fight, and the most heart in the Milwaukee area, GCW is ready for battle. Together, we will right the wrong.
Civil Rights Case Results
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $500,000 to a minor girl in a Title IX sexual harassment case in which her teacher had non-consensual sexual relations with her
- $450,000 to a private citizen in a First Amendment / whistle blower case against a county government
- $235,000 to a man subjected to racial discrimination
- See more case results