Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Milwaukee
When we’re sick or injured we trust our healthcare professionals to diagnose our problems quickly and effectively. In some cases, this doesn’t happen and mistakes are made that can lead to misdiagnosis and delays in treatment. As a patient you have rights, if you’ve experienced a misdiagnosis or an issue with treatments or medications you might be owed compensation.
The GCW Lawyers team has handled medical malpractice cases for more than 35 years across the state of Wisconsin and understand that you need proper representation. We’re passionate about getting you a fair decision and the compensation you deserve. Get in touch with our Milwaukee office for a free consultation.
Types of Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical Malpractice Case Results
- $2.9 million awarded by a jury to the parents of a newborn infant who was injured during birth
- $2.1 million jury verdict in a medical malpractice case involving compartment syndrome
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $650,000 to a woman whose bowel was perforated during a colonoscopy
- $600,000 to a minor boy who lost partial use of his hand as a result of the failure to diagnose compartment syndrome after surgery for a broken arm
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- $2.78 million dollar settlement as co-counsel for a child permanently disabled at birth due to medical malpractice
- $6.2 million settlement as co-counsel for a woman permanently paralyzed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results