Personal Injury Lawyers in Milwaukee
Life happens and accidents happen when you least expect them to. When you or someone you love is involved in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, emotional and physical stress can be devastating. Hiring a personal injury attorney to handle your case can relieve some of that stress while you focus on recovering.
The dedicated team of lawyers at GCW are experienced in many types of personal injury cases including car accidents, wrongful deaths, sexual assaults, construction accidents and more. We understand that it’s your life on the line and the GCW personal injury attorneys in Milwaukee are ready to bring the fight and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact GCW Lawyers today for a free consultation on your personal injury case.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal Injury Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $2.5 million to a man was injured by a defective shotgun
- $1.975 million settlement in multiple product liability cases involving defective metal-on-metal hip implants
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $575,000 to a Madison man in a product liability case involving the failure of a hip implant
- $540,000 settlement in a fireplace burn case
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $165,000 settlement in a water slide accident
- $150,000 to an elderly pedestrian who was run over in parking lot
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- See more case results