Milwaukee Lawyers for Burn Injuries
According to the American Burn Association, over 40,000 people are hospitalized each year due to burn injuries. Not only can a burn injury occur from a fire, you can also receive a burn from:
- Exposure to chemicals
- Defective equipment that has overheated
- Extremely hot liquids such as oils
- Electric current exposure
- And more…
If you’ve been burned because of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to be paid for:
- Past and future medical bills for treatment of your injuries
- Out of pocket expenses related to the injury including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, over-the-counter medications like Advil® or Tylenol®, braces, hot or cold packs, etc.
- Your mileage to and from your health care appointments
- Your lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care)
For a free consultation, contact our Milwaukee office at 414-778-0700 or toll free at 888-357-7661. We understand how serious these injuries can be and the stress they cause victims. Let us handle the legal process and help you get the settlement you deserve.