Your Risks of a Car Accident Are Higher Than You Know
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, Wisconsin suffers more than 110,000 car collisions every year. These accidents result in an average of 40,000 severe injuries and 600 pointless deaths annually. These statistics are unnervingly high, especially when you consider that most of the injured people were not the cause of the crash that hurt them.
You may tell yourself that there’s no need to worry about potential car accidents, because your insurance will cover damages if you’re ever in an accident. That may not be the case. Although in a perfect and fair world you would be right, the reality is that insurance companies are just like any other businesses—they’re out to make a profit, and they’re willing to take advantage of their policyholders in the process.
GCW Car Accident Lawyers Serve You Better
We take pride in fighting for you and your injury rights. Our extensive knowledge with many types of car accident cases allows us to fully represent you and your family if a collision causes you:
- Severe injuries
- The need for extended medical treatment
- A need for long-term care
- Spinal injuries
Our experienced car accident attorneys in Milwaukee provide excellent injury representation against any type of traffic accident, including:
- Drunk driver accidents
- Collisions caused by careless or reckless drivers
- Pedestrian accidents
- Truck crashes caused by driver negligence or faulty truck maintenance
At GCW, we have spent our entire careers fighting to defend the rights of the injured. Our car accident lawyers in Milwaukee have years of experience in dealing with insurance companies, and we know the difference between a fair settlement and a ridiculous insult. Don’t allow insurance companies to take advantage of you—we certainly won’t!
Let us answer all your questions and put your mind and future at ease. Call our Milwaukee office today at 414-778-0700 or toll-free at 888-357-7661 for a free consultation and review of your case. It’s your future; let us help secure it.
Car Accident Case Results
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1.1 million dollar settlement for a client badly injured by a drunk driver
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for a couple injured in a trucking accident
- See more case results