Milwaukee Construction Accident Attorneys & Accident Lawyers
A construction site can be a very dangerous place. Unfortunately, small mistakes can have devastating consequences. If you are a construction worker who has been seriously injured in an accident on-site because of equipment malfunction, product failure, or another person's negligence, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries and lost wages. The Milwaukee injury attorneys at Gingras, Cates & Wachs have the experience and the knowledge to make sure that you are fairly compensated in this difficult time.
GCW Understands How Difficult and Complicated a Construction Accident Can Be
Injuries related to construction accidents have both long-term and immediate day-to-day consequences. As you seek medical care and rehabilitation, you may not be able to continue working. The medical bills pile up as your paychecks decrease—and you and your family are left to suffer the consequences.
You may be eligible to receive compensation for:
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and interference with family relationships
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Wrongful death
- Emotional distress
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Other general damages
We offer a free initial consultation to all injury clients, which allows us the opportunity to evaluate your claim and answer any questions you may have. You will pay no legal fees or costs unless we are able to get you a recovery. To begin the process, call us in Milwaukee at 414-778-0700 or toll-free at 888-357-7661.
Construction Accident Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- See more case results