Construction Accident Attorneys in Milwaukee
Safety is a concern at any place of employment, but it’s even more important on construction sites. With heavy machinery and manual labor, construction workers are at an increased risk for injuries on the job than other occupations.
Construction workers may experience a variety of injuries because of equipment malfunctions, product failures, or another person's negligence. If you’ve been injured on a construction site, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries and lost wages. You may be eligible to receive compensation for:
- Pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and interference with family relationships
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Wrongful death
- Emotional distress
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Lost wages, future earnings and earning capacity
- Other general damages
Because of the severity of construction injuries, that team at GCW Lawyers fights to get you what you deserve. Our passionate team, won’t stop until there’s a fair outcome for you and your loved ones. Don’t let construction site negligence ruin your life, let us help.
Construction Accident Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- See more case results