Milwaukee Lawyers for Defective Products
There are many products that can harm users of the products if they aren't properly manufactured. Major malfunctions in household appliances, cars, medical equipment, technology devices, etc. can cause serious injuries if they are not properly designed for their intended use.
In Wisconsin, the law states that manufacturers can be held responsible for defective products and injuries they cause if the product is not built to be "unreasonably dangerous," or if they fail to provide instructions on proper use, as well as warnings of the dangers associated with using that product.
If you or someone you know has been a victim of a defective product accident, you may be entitled to:
- Past and future medical bills for treatment of your injuries
- Out of pocket expenses related to the injury including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, over-the-counter medications like Advil® or Tylenol®, braces, hot or cold packs, etc.
- Your lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care)
- Your past and future pain and suffering, disability, and/or disfigurement
Defective products or product failure cases are all too common and can be extremely complicated with a lot of back and forth between attorneys and the manufacturers. Let the lawyers at Gingras, Cates & Wachs take on the legal process of your case while you focus on recovering from the injuries you sustained from a malfunctioned product. Contact our Milwaukee office for a free, in-depth consultation with one of our experience attorneys at 414-778-0700 or toll free at 888-357-7661.
Defective Product Case Results
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- See more case results