Milwaukee Lawyers for Workers Compensation
Have you or someone you know been injured on the job? If you have received any sort of injury at your workplace, it is important to report the incident as soon as possible. These injuries are time sensitive when it comes to payment of workers compensation benefits, so it's crucial that you get the investigation process started right away.
If you are hurt on the job in Wisconsin, you may be entitled to:
- Payment of all medical bills related to treatment of work injury
- Payment for medication expenses
- If you are unable to work for more than 3 days following your injury, payment of temporary disability benefits for the time you are unable to work. While you are recovering from your injuries, temporary disability benefits will amount to approximately 2/3 of your normal wage.
- Temporary partial disability benefits for any period when you are able to go back to work but not on a full-time basis. These are a proportionate percentage of the temporary disability benefit.
- Reimbursement for your mileage to and from treatment appointments.
- Compensation, according to the formula set out in the Wisconsin Administrative Code and Statutes, for any permanent disability identified by your doctor
Workers compensation law suits can be very complex. The lawyers at Gingras, Cates & Wachs want to assist you in understanding the legal process and guide you to make the best decisions when it comes to insurance companies.
Workers Compensation Case Results
- $1.85 million settlement for a man whose arm was severely injured when it became entangled in a machine at work.
- Successfully argued before the Wisconsin Supreme Court for worker's compensation benefits for those employed in sheltered employment settings.
- See more case results
Our attorneys are experienced in a variety of workers compensation cases and want to help you get the settlement you are entitled to. Contact our Milwaukee office to receive a free consultation at 414-778-0700 or toll free at 888-357-7661.