Milwaukee Wrongful Death Lawyers & Accidental Death Attorneys
The loss of a family member in an accident caused by another person's negligence, inattention or carelessness, is emotionally debilitating to a family. With GCW's assistance, your family may be able to recover compensation for the loss of companionship and any economic damage through a wrongful death claim against the parties responsible.
The Milwaukee accidental death lawyers at Gingras, Cates & Wachs should be your first call to represent your family if you have lost a loved one in an accidental death because of our compassion and proven experience. Insurance companies treat such human losses as "cases." No family wants to find themselves in these circumstances. We represent families and always remember the significance of the loss of a family member. Lawyers cannot be effective advocates for families in these circumstances without compassion, understanding and experience. At GCW, we understand and never forget the devastation a death can cause a family. We never treat the death of a family member as just a "case." This is one of the reasons GCW has achieved exceptional results for families cast into these difficult circumstances. We are also highly skilled in all aspects of the law concerning wrongful death claims.
We have experience dealing with insurance companies and the courts in proving these claims. There are many lawyers that have never actually successfully presented a claim in court. Such lack of experience hurts their ability to both effectively negotiate a fair settlement, or obtain a positive result in court. Because of our record of success in court, GCW has earned a reputation which helps us achieve outstanding settlements. We have the skill to bring the matter to court if an insurance company refuses to offer a fair and reasonable settlement. GCW's history of results in Wisconsin courts is second to none.
What You Should Do If You've Lost a Family Member Caused By Another Person's Negligence
Wrongful death laws are complex. Your first call should be to the Milwaukee wrongful death attorneys at Gingras, Cates & Wachs, because you can be confident that your family will be competently represented with integrity by the law firm Wisconsinites know and trust. Call our Milwaukee office today at 414-778-0700 or toll-free at 888-357-7661.
Wrongful Death Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results