Milwaukee Wrongful Death Lawyers
Losing a family member abruptly is a huge loss for the surviving family. If you’re loved one’s death was caused by the negligence, inattention or carelessness of another person, your family may be entitled to compensation for the loss of companionship and financial damages that were inflicted.
The dedicated accidental death attorneys at Gingras, Cates & Wachs in Milwaukee can help you and your family through the intricacies of a wrongful death lawsuit. Our compassion and advocacy for your family will ensure that you get the justice you deserve. With years of experience working with insurance companies, we can help prove claims in court and fight to get you a reasonable settlement.
You’re not alone during this difficult time, GCW Lawyers will help you right the wrong that has taken place.
Wrongful Death Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results