It’s an unfortunate fact that in this day and age a person’s civil rights can still be violated in the most despicable ways. As difficult as these cases are to comprehend, GCW is proud of the fact that we have a long and successful history of helping people and families who have been wronged by law enforcement misconduct.
Below are some cases making the news that Attorney Mark Thomsen is currently working on. Mark is proud to be fighting for the rights of others!
- SUZANNE SPENCER (2018, Feb 21). Company contracted for inmate health services at Milwaukee County Jail faces charges. Retrieved from http://fox6now.com
- Barton, Gina (2018, Feb 14). Taser use cited in man’s death; prosecuter considering charges against West Milwaukee cops. Retrieved from https://www.jsonline.com
- Thompson, Leon (2018, Feb 14). Three Milwaukee jail officials charged after inmate dies from dehydration. Retrieved from http://theafricom.com
- Gregg, Jonathan, (2018, Feb 12). A long road to go: Family reps call charges in jail inmate’s death ‘a step toward closure’. Retrieved by http://fox6now.com
- Bohr, Nick (2018, Feb 12) Three Milwaukee jail officials face felony charges in inmates’s 2016 dehydration death. Retrieved from http://www.wisn.com
- Barton, Gina (2018, Jan 30) Empowered by #MeToo, women files lawsuite after sexual assult in Kenosha County jail. Retrieved from https://www.jsonline.com