Wisconsin Civil Rights Attorneys
Our government should protect civil rights and our freedoms. However, there are times where the system fails and we are betrayed by police officers or other government officials.Whether it be a threat based on race, a sexual assault, or a police officer having used excessive force while completing an arrest, individuals and families are affected by these incidents all too often.
At GCW, we understand the impact these violations can have on your life. Our compassionate team of civil rights attorneys has been successful in many cases, helping individuals receive damages for the injuries and emotional stress they have endured. We bring the fight, the passion, and the dedication against all civil rights misconduct and we are ready for battle.
If you believe your civil rights have been violated, or you aren’t sure if your situation qualifies as a civil rights case, contact GCW Lawyers for a free consultation.
Civil Rights Case Results
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $500,000 to a minor girl in a Title IX sexual harassment case in which her teacher had non-consensual sexual relations with her
- $475,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment by a Dane County Sheriff
- $450,000 to a private citizen in a First Amendment / whistle blower case against a county government
- $235,000 to a man subjected to racial discrimination
- See more case results