Wisconsin Employment Attorneys
Have you been wrongfully terminated or have another workplace or labor dispute? GCW workplace and labor attorneys have worked to defend employee and employer rights for more than 20 years.
Employees: If you have been victimized at work by sexual harassment, race discrimination, gender discrimination or because you opposed an illegal act and became a whistleblower, we can help you. Learn more about GCW workplace dispute lawyers.
Employers: If your company is trying to make sure that its workers comply with the many different employment laws, or if your company finds itself in the middle of a dispute, let our unique perspective work for you. Learn more about GCW workplace compliance lawyers.
Our decades of experience give us a unique ability to counsel employers and employees. If you are involved in a labor dispute, contact our experienced employment lawyers.
- Madison: 608-833-2632 or toll-free at 888-357-7661
- Milwaukee: 414-778-0700 or toll free at 888-357-7661
- Eau Claire: 715-839-9500 or toll free at 888-357-7661
Employment Law Case Results
- $50 million to classes of workers in five separate class and collective actions
- $1.0 million jury verdict to a woman who suffered sexual / gender discrimination
- $800,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment at her job
- $475,000 to a woman victimized by sexual harassment by a Dane County Sheriff
- See more case results