Personal Injury Lawyers in Wisconsin
Accidents happen. No matter how cautious you are, all it takes is one instant to change your life. For several decades, GCW has been fighting for the rights of people like you when these types of accident occur.
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed as a result of a car accident, defective product, sexual assault, boating accident, or any other situation where someone else’s negligence has caused harm, our personal injury lawyers can help. Our goal is to let you focus on your recovery, while we handle the rest. GCW brings the fight, passion and dedication against all personal injury cases and we are ready for battle.
If you or someone you care about has been involved in an accident, contact our Wisconsin personal injury attorneys at GCW Lawyers to schedule a free consultation.
- Madison: 608-833-2632 or toll-free at 888-357-7661
- Milwaukee: 414-778-0700 or toll free at 888-357-7661
- Eau Claire: 715-839-9500 or toll free at 888-357-7661
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boating Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Farming Accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Burn Injuries
- Workers Compensation
- Defective Products
- Sexual Assault
Personal Injury FAQ
When Should I call a personal injury lawyer?
When do I pay a personal injury lawyer?
What should I bring with me to my meeting with personal injury lawyer?
Personal Injury Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $3.75 million to a developmentally disabled man who was rendered a paraplegic in a van / semi accident
- $2.5 million to a man was injured by a defective shotgun
- $1.975 million settlement in multiple product liability cases involving defective metal-on-metal hip implants
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $750,000 to a law enforcement officer and his family in a negligent entrustment case resulting in severe injuries to the officer
- $575,000 to a Madison man in a product liability case involving the failure of a hip implant
- $540,000 settlement in a fireplace burn case
- $500,000 to a painter who suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury in a rear-end car accident with a semi
- $500,000 settlement in a car accident that caused thoracic outlet syndrome
- $165,000 settlement in a water slide accident
- $150,000 to an elderly pedestrian who was run over in parking lot
- $135,000 settlement in a bike / car accident
- See more case results