Burn Injury Attorneys in Wisconsin
Burns are one of the most painful injuries a person can suffer. Many burns have lasting effects and the pain alone can be enough to create trauma. According to the American Burn Association, over 40,000 people are hospitalized for burn injuries each year.
Burn Injuries can be caused by malfunctioning equipment or defective products, but can also be caused by fire, chemical exposure, scalding liquids and oils, explosions, overheated equipment, and more. If you have been burned as a result of someone else's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
Burn Injury Victims May Be Entitled to Damages For:
- Past and future medical bills incurred due to the treatment of burn injuries
- Out of pocket expenses related to the injury including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, over-the-counter medications, braces, hot or cold packs, etc.
- Your transportation mileage to and from your health care appointments
- Your lost wages (both past lost wages and wages you will lose in the future because of disabilities or the need to seek medical care)
- Your past and future pain and suffering, disability, and/or disfigurement
GCW’s team of burn lawyers understand the seriousness of your situation and the stress it can cause. We work to handle all aspects of your suit, so you can focus on healing and recovery. If you or a loved one have suffered burns from another person’s negligence, call the law offices of Gingras, Cates, and Wachs.