Workers Compensation Attorneys in Wisconsin
When you’re on the job, accidents can happen that could affect your ability to work. If you are injured on a job, it’s crucial that you report your injury to a supervisor immediately to eliminate the risk of delay in payment of workers compensation benefits. Waiting too long could result in employers avoiding payment of workers compensation all together.
At GCW we understand how important it is to be able to take care of yourself and your family when you are unable to work due to an injury. GCW workers compensation attorneys have years of experience in workers compensation cases throughout the state of Wisconsin, and we are ready to fight for you. From medical bills and medication expenses to mileage reimbursement for travel to treatments, we are dedicated to helping get what you deserve from your employer.
If you have been involved in an incident at work and believe you have a workers compensation case. Call one of the GCW offices in Eau Claire, Madison or Milwaukee to schedule a free consultation.
- Madison: 608-833-2632 or toll-free at 888-357-7661
- Milwaukee: 414-778-0700 or toll free at 888-357-7661
- Eau Claire: 715-839-9500 or toll free at 888-357-7661
Under Wisconsin Law, People Injured on the Job May Be Entitled to:
- Payment of all medical bills related to treatment of work injury
- Payment for medication expenses
- Payment of temporary disability benefits for the time you are unable to work. While you are recovering from your injuries, temporary disability benefits will amount to approximately 2/3 of your normal wage
- Temporary partial disability benefits for any period when you can go back to work but not on a full-time basis. These are a proportionate percentage of the temporary disability benefit
- Reimbursement for your mileage to and from treatment appointments
- Compensation, per the formula set out in the Wisconsin Administrative Code and Statutes, for any permanent disability identified by your doctor.\
Workers Compensation Case Results
- $1.85 million settlement for a man whose arm was severely injured when it became entangled in a machine at work.
- Successfully argued before the Wisconsin Supreme Court for worker's compensation benefits for those employed in sheltered employment settings.
- See more case results