Accidental Death Attorneys in Wisconsin
The loss of a loved one leaves permanent scars on friends and family members. Our goal is to get justice for your family and to make sure these scars do not include financial ones. Let GCW handle the insurance companies and all elements of a wrongful death suit. Your focus should be on your family and the grieving process.
When the loss of a loved one is caused by another person's negligence, inattention or carelessness, surviving family members may be able to bring wrongful death suits against the negligent person.
We aim to be the best wrongful death lawyers by getting a full a picture of the person’s life in order to guide you through the legal process and ensure the compensation you deserve for your loss. The process is very difficult for your family, but we understand what needs to be done legally and financially as well as emotionally in order to make your suit part of the healing process and not an additional burden.
GCW Lawyers will take time getting to know who the person really was, and what that person meant both emotionally and financially to the family. Such as, what the person’s job was, what future professional prospects the person may have had, what hobbies the person had, and what their activities in the community were.
We can help you recover settlements for everything from lost wages, to medical bills, plus get the fair compensation you deserve for the pain, suffering and grief that the accident has caused.
Nobody is ever ready for a situation like this to happen to them, but you don’t need to fight through it alone. If something has happened to you, a friend or family member, call our personal injury lawyers now.
What to Do When You’ve Lost a Family Member Due to Another’s Negligence
Wrongful death laws are complex. Your first call should be to the accidental death attorneys at Gingras, Cates & Wachs. When you work with us, you can be assured that your family will be competently represented with integrity by the law firm Wisconsinites know and trust. Call our offices today.
Wrongful Death Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results