Wrongful Death Attorneys in Wisconsin
When you lose a loved one unexpectedly, there are so many things to worry about and sort through that a wrongful death case may not be at the top of your list. If your loved one was killed because of another person’s negligence, inattention or carelessness then the surviving family may be able to bring a wrongful death suit against the negligent person.
At GCW, it is our goal to bring your family justice and right the wrong you’ve endured. We’ll help you work with the insurance company and manage all of the elements of a wrongful death suit. We want to know about your loved one and their life so that we can accurately and effectively guide you through the legal process and ensure the compensation you deserve for your loss. We can help you recover lost wages, medical bills, and fair compensation for the pain, suffering and grief that the accident has caused.
For more than 35 years Gingras, Cates & Wachs has helped families through the complexities of wrongful death suits. With four offices across the state of Wisconsin, we’re here to fight for your family and get you the compensation your owed while you grieve.
Wrongful Death Case Results
- $5.3 million to the widow of a construction worker killed by an elevator in a construction accident
- $1.4 million to the family of an injured construction worker when a building collapsed on him
- $1.22 million to a widow for the death of her husband in a car / truck accident
- $1.1 million judicial award to the surviving spouse and children of a man who died as a result of the failure to diagnose esophageal cancer
- $950,000 to the family of a man shot and killed by a police officer
- $600,000 to a widow whose husband died as the result of the failure to diagnose kidney cancer
- $600,000 to the family of a young woman who died as a result of failed intubation after a ski accident
- Significant confidential settlement for the family of a 12 year old girl who died of carbon monoxide poisoning in her sleep as a result of a defective indoor pool heater
- $1.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a businessman killed in an auto accident
- $1 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed as a result of medical malpractice
- See more case results